Thanks for checking out RNA’s Native Garden Initiative. Click below to find the other gardens in Ravenswood.
- Wish to start your own native garden? Become an RNA Member and we supply flowers, labor and expertise to green your portion of Ravenswood.
- Mulch Madness – Neighbors donate their fallen leaves and RNA turns it into leaf mulch for the Native Gardens! Saturday November 5th 2-5pm, join us for happy hour with an ISA Certified Arborist from Kramer Tree Specialists at Begyle Brewing. Leaf Donors and RNA Members get their first Begyle beverage on us!
- Flower Happy Hour, our first celebration was August 7th at Cultivate by Forbidden Root and supported by Prairie Friends Nursery
- Organizing clean-up efforts around the neighborhood in Spring & Fall
- Collaborating with other local green organizations such as Montrose Metra Community Gardens to host Little Plant Library (Ravenswood near Berteau)
Contact Andy Smerczak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-807-8066 to start your corner/parkway garden or learn more about our initiatives.