Do you love living in the Ravenswood neighborhood of Chicago? Do you want to meet neighbors, stay informed about local news and events ? Become an RNA Member today!
For the cost of 1 cup of coffee per month, you can join a community of supporters who make Ravenswood an even better place to live.
Ravenswood Neighbors Association (RNA) is an
all-volunteer, non-political, resident-driven organization that seeks to promote the well-being, safety, vitality, and identity of our community by fostering and encouraging stronger relationships between residents, local businesses, and other neighborhood organizations; sharing news and information throughout our network; and promoting local initiatives and programs.
We proudly represent the neighborhood in Chicago bounded by
Lawrence, Ashland, Montrose, and Damen Avenues.
- Native Garden Initiative
- Through our Greening Committee, we beautify our neighborhood street corners and parkways with native flower gardens. These native plants, grown by RNA, help with drainage, support pollinators, and are used as multiple annual educational experiences for all ages! Become an RNA Member and we will supply you plants, labor and expertise to install & maintain your garden. You become a proud steward of a beautiful green space in Ravenswood.
- Block Captain Initiative
- RNA helps your street develop a network to stay informed and look out for each other’s safety. Block Captains become leaders to direct assistance to neighbors in need & organize get-to-know-you social events.
- Free Community Socials
- Join us for a beverage at a local business! Meet your neighbors, special guest speakers and collaborate on projects to make Ravenswood the best place to live in the city.
- RNA Members help us purchase trash pickers, gloves and bags and neighbors en masse collect trash from our streets, alleys and train corridors.
- Ravenswood Light Up Nights
- Has drawn over 2,000 attendees since 2020. This simple idea turned exciting tradition returns for the 4th year in 2023.
- Ravenswood Free-Cycle
- The sell-nothing garage sale with over 100 households every May.