Do you love living in the Ravenswood neighborhood of Chicago? Do you want to meet neighbors, stay informed about local news and events ? Become an RNA Member today!
For the cost of 1 cup of coffee per month, you can join a community of supporters who make Ravenswood an even better place to live.
Ravenswood Neighbors Association (RNA) is an
all-volunteer, resident-driven organization that seeks to promote the well-being, safety, vitality, and identity of our community by fostering and encouraging stronger relationships between residents, local businesses, and other neighborhood organizations; sharing news and information throughout our network; and promoting local initiatives and programs.
We proudly represent the neighborhood in Chicago bounded by
Lawrence, Ashland, Montrose, and Damen Avenues.
Some of our initiatives:
- Native Flower Corner Gardens
- We beautify our neighborhood street corners and parkways with native flower gardens. These native plants, grown by RNA, help with drainage, support local wildlife, and are used as an annual educational experience for all ages! Interested in installing a FREE native plant garden? Contact us today!
- Free Community Socials
- Join us for a beverage at a local business! Meet your neighbors and collaborate on projects to make Ravenswood the best place to live in the city.
- RNA Members help us purchase trash pickers, gloves and bags and neighbors en masse collect trash from our streets, alleys and train corridors.
- Ravenswood Light Up Nights
- Has drawn over 2,000 attendees since 2020. This simple idea turned exciting tradition returns for the 3rd year in 2022.
- Ravenswood Free-Cycle
- The sell-nothing garage sale with over 100 households every May.
Our first ever Ravenswood
Garden Walk & Gala
Garden Walk Saturday, August 6th
9am to 2pm
Gala Sunday August, 7th
Time and Location TBA
Our third annual Light Up Nights!